My card today reminds me of spring so I thought it was perfect to share in this "Spring Themed" Blog Hop. I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the Corner Bouquet stamp on this card. I love this technique but I don't use it very often. I think I'll have to do it more! It does work best with rubber stamps and not photopolymer stamps.
- Cut Blackberry Bliss cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4 and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Blackberry Bliss cardstock 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Using different colours of Stampin' Write Markers, colour the stamp. Once finished "Huff" on the stamp - that add some moisture to the ink with your breath.
- Stamp the image.
- Repeat this with the sentiment
- Adhere to the Blackberry Bliss cardstock using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Pastel Pearls to the flowers
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Don't forget the Corner Bouquet stampset and Oh So Ombre are only available during Sale-a-Bration which ends on Feb 28th! You don't want to miss out!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RP9U27ZJ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial