Have you seen the adorable Snail Mail Bundle in the January to June Mini Catalogue? I love this bundle! Every card I create is so adorable! Check out this bright and cheery card.
|I love the resin hearts!|
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut scallop square from the front of the card using the die.
- Stamp hearts all over card front using Real Red ink
- Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Adhere to the Bermuda Bay cardstock piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Tie twine around card base with a bow on the left hand side.
- Cut envelope from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Fold to create envelope and adhere closed with a Glue Dot.
- Cut out note from Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Adhere to the inside of the envelope using a Glue Dot.
- Add a Resin Heart.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp Snail and sentiment in the opening using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and Real Red.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!