For this card, I decided to try out a technique that I've been seeing on lots of blogs and Pinterest posts. I'm not sure what it's called, but I love it.
I love how it turned out!
- Score Early Espresso Card Stock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") at 4 1/4" and fold in half to make card base.
- Stamp flower image in 3 places on Whisper White cardstock (4 x 5 1/4"). The is a 2 step process - stamp first with Daffodil Delight ink and then stamp with second image using Crushed Curry. For the middle image, mask over the image on the right hand side using a cut out stamped flower image.
- Stamp solid leaves using Pear Pizzazz and then stamp over them with the patterned image in Old Olive.
- Stamp centre of flower using Early Espresso.
- Using Large Letter dies, centre the letters on the stamped card stock. Since I needed to cut 2 "L's", I cut the last "L" along with the "F" and the "A" and then went back and cut the middle "L" as a second step.
- Adhere the stamped piece of card stock to the Crushed Curry card stock using Snail.
- Using regular sized and mini Dimensionals, adhere the cut out letters over top of the letter holes.
- Adhere a piece of Old Olive ribbon to the bottom front. Tie a knot around ribbon using Linen Thread.
- Adhere Crushed Curry card stock piece to front of card.
FALL INTO SAVINGS AND SAVE HALF!!
Have you hesitated to sign up for Paper Pumpkin? Don't wait any longer -- This month you can sign up for a new month-to-month subscription and save 50% off the regular price!! Now that's a deal!!
Click here to get more information on PaperPumpkin and to subscribe. And Use Promo Code HALFOFF0917 beginning August 11th through September 10th to take advantage of this fantastic special!
You can use your Bonus Days coupons toward the purchase of any of these supplies! Don't forget, if you have Bonus Days coupons, you must redeem them by August 31st!
Merry Patterns Promotion
Interested in earning a free stamp set? Who isn't! If you host a party with $375 in sales between September 1st and October 31st, you'll earn the Merry Patterns stamp set for FREE! Book your party now - we can do it at your house, or my house or online! With the Holiday Catalogue coming up, it will be early to earn this set!
August Host Code: KT44WUWU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $200, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. I'll send you a set of 4 cards as a Thank You gift including the instructions so you can make at home.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. If you're on my blog, just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store, or click here or drop me an if you have any questions.
If you've shopped with me over the last year, you should be receiving the new Holiday Catalogue in the mail. If you don't receive by September 1st, please let me know and I'll get one to you. If you haven't shopped with me, but would like a catalogue, email me and I'll send you one (Canadian residents only).