Have you noticed the cute cows in the Annual Catalogue? The stamp set is called Over The Moon and they are all so adorable. I feature the cows in a blog post in June and today I'm featuring a cow along with the Buffalo Check stamp set in red and black. For some reason the checks and the cow in red and black seemed perfect together!
- Cut Basic Black card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Poppy Parade card stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White card stock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Stamp Buffalo check on Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to Poppy Parade card stock using Snail.
- Cut a 4 3/4" piece of ribbon and colour using Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends marker.
- Adhere ribbon around Buffalo Check/Poppy Parade piece using Snail.
- Stamp cow on a 2 1/2" x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut out using Stitched Nested Labels Die (2 1/16" wide die)
- Cut out a label from Poppy Parade card stock using 2 5/16" Stitched Nested Label die
- Colour cow using Stampin' Blends
- Cut to 2 3/4" long from point
- Cut Poppy Parade label to 3" from point
- Adhere stamped label to Poppy Parade label using Dimensionals with right side aligned.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Punch out a piece of Poppy Parade using Classic Label Punch. Cut in half and adhere to each end of stamped sentiment piece using Snail.
- Adhere on card base over ribbon on left side using Dimensionals.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock
- Stamp cow on bottom right side using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to inside of card using Snail.
As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!