Today I've CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) a card from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue featuring the Sailing Home Bundle. This has been my featured bundle this week with my Colour Challenge blog post on Sunday and the card I designed on Tuesday blog post.
Today my card is CASE'd from the front page of the Annual Catalogue. I changed the size to a standard card , but other than that it's pretty close to the original.
I love how the Concept Artist at Stampin' Up! stamped the sentiment and then cut out the individual words!
- Cut Old Olive cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Cut rectangle using the 3 3/16" x 1 11/16" Stitched Rectangle die from Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3/4" x 4" and adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Cut rope from Soft Suede cardstock and adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Stamp lighthouse using Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out using die and adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Stamp anchor using Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out using Snips and adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Old Olive on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out the individual words and adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Adhere rhinestones.
- Cut out Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp anchor in Old Olive and adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!