Check out today's card.
I love this bundle and particularly love the Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow colour combination.
Instructions and Measurements
- Cut Mossy Meadow card stock 5 ½” x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Petal Pink card stock 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to card base.
- Cut Whisper White card stock 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Stamp large Magnolia images on Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp one on the bottom right side of cardstock and one in the top left
- Cut out using the 2 5/16" x 4 5/16" Stitched Nested Label die.
- Colour the image on the label using Stampin’ Blends - Petal Pink (Light and Dark), Mossy Meadow (Light and Dark) and Crumb Cake (Dark)
- Add some Wink of Stella to the flower
- Adhere Whisper White card stock (without inner label) to card base using Snail.
- Adhere label to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Birthday words on scraps of Whisper White card stock and cut out using Paper Snips
- Adhere words using Dimensionals
- Fold a 4” piece of Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon in half and tuck under label – adhering with a Glue Dot
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!