Check out today's card - so pretty in Pool Party and Gray Granite!
I love the stamp with the 3 eggs and then the coordinating die that cuts them out into individual eggs perfectly to fit into the nest.
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Wrap ribbon around front of card base and tie a small bow on left hand side.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3" x 4 1/4"
- Stamp branch using Early Espresso and leaves using Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp sentiment using Gray Granite ink.
- Adhere to Gray Granite cardstock approximately 1/4" from left hand side and over top of ribbon using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and stamp nest and bird in Gray Granite and eggs in Pool Party.
- Cut out using coordinating dies.
- Colour bird using Light and Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends
- Adhere next on branch using Dimensionals
- Adhere eggs tucked under nest using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere bird onto Nest using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code AZ3TXPWQ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!