For my card I made a trifold card (I'm not sure if that's actually the official name for this fancy fold, but that's what I call it!). This is my "go to" fancy fold, and it's early to make!
Isn't this pretty in Pool Party, Petal Pink and with the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper!
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4". Fold in half on the 4 1/4" score line and then fold on the 2 1/8" score line back toward the fold.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" and adhere to front flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
- Cut the circle with branches from the middle of the Pool Party square.
- Stamp a branch using Soft Suede Ink and leaves using Mint Macaron ink on the Whisper White cardstock square - on the bottom right side of the piece - so it shows through the circle cut out of the Pool Party cardstock.
- Adhere the Pool Party cardstock to the Whisper White cardstock using Dimensionals in each of the 4 corners.
- Stamp sentiment on a 1/2" by 2 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut tag end in the right hand side and diagonal end on the left hand side.
- Adhere to square using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp 3 flowers in Petal Pink ink and the Bird in Soft Suede ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with coordinating dies.
- Colour bird using Light and Dark Petal Pink and Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends
- Adhere the bird and flowers to square using Dimensionals
- Adhere to card front using Dimensionals making sure that the Dimensionals are only on the card flap.
- Adhere Champagne Rhinestones to each of the flower centres.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code AZ3TXPWQ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!