- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Greenery Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut out large sunflower from Crushed Curry cardstock
- Cut out detailed flower from Early Espresso cardstock. Adhere to the large sunflower using Stampin' Seal - I applied the adhesive to the middle part. Adhere centre of sunflower using a Dimensional.
- Cut out 2 detailed leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhere to the back of the Sunflower using Glue Dots
- Cut out sprigs from Cardstock Vellum and adhere to the back of the Sunflower using Glue Dots.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1" x 4" and stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink.
- Cut ends using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Apply an In Colour Enamel Dots to each end of the label.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code AZ3TXPWQ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!