One more day until the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue launches! I'm so excited for you to be able to order from this catalogue!
Stampin' Up! is having a celebration as part of the kick off for the new catalogue. Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase. Contact me to place your order or place your order in my Online Store.
ADDITIONAL STAMPIN’ REWARDS
I've been playing with the products for about a month, which is one of the perks of being a demonstrator. It's a perfect time to consider becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - you'll get the Starter Kit for $125 and you get $165 worth of products OF YOUR CHOICE plus for a limited time, you'll choose any stamp/tool bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue for FREE. Contact me for more information!
Now for today's card. I used the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper as the focal point for this card. I love this package of Designer Series Paper - apparently Stampin' Up! went out and bought tile, hardwood, etc and took pictures of them. They definitely look like you can touch and feel all of the textures.
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 ¼” x 11” and score in half to form card base
- Cut Early Espress cardstock 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut 3 pieces of Designer Series Paper – 2 pieces at 1 7/8” x 2 7/8” and 1 piece at 2” x 3 ¾”
- Adhere largest piece of Designer Series Paper to bottom of Early Espresso cardstock approximately 1/8” from bottom and sides using Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere other two pieces to the top of the Early Espresso cardstock approximately 1/8” from top and sides using Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Seal
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 ½” x 2 ½”
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink and colour in using Early Espresso marker
- Stamp background using Early Espresso ink - stamped off
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Colour 4” ribbon using Stampin’ Blends
- Fold in half and trim ends and adhere under left bottom corner of sentiment using Glue Dot.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code VKZHAWKA to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Do you want to receive a new Annual Catalogue? Email me and I'll mail you one - cost is $5 if you don't place an order (I'll give you a $5 coupon to use on your first order) and FREE if you place an order.