I am in love with the Jar of Flowers Bundle! I've shared other cards in previous blog posts - you can check them out my May 26th Post and June 6th Post. These cards make me happy - they are so cheery! If you love to colour like I do, this stamp set is perfect!
Today's card is a shaker card. The punch and the Mason Jar Shaker Dome make shaker cards so easy! I added the Flowers For Every Season Gems inside the jar. Isn't this pretty! Purple and yellow are so pretty together!
Instructions for the card
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 5. Stamp the jar about 1/2" from the bottom using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Stamp the stems in the jar. Stamp the Mason Jar Lid.
- Stamp the water in the jar using stamped off Pool Party ink. by turning over 1/2" jar stamp.Punch out the jar.
- On a 2 1/2" square of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Colour the flowers - I used Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Granny Apple Green. Fussy cut using your Paper Snips.
- Lay the Whisper White cardstock piece on the Designer Series Paper and adhere the cut out jar in the punched opening using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere a Mason Jar Shaker Dome to the Whisper White cardstock piece by peeling off the tape on the top side of the dome and inserting it into the opening through the back.
- Use your Embossing Buddy to wipe the inside of the dome to remove any static.
- Add some Flowers for Every Season Gems on top of the jar making sure they are inside the jar lines.
- Peel off the back tap of the Jar Dome and adhere over top of the jar shape and gems.
- Cut a 3" piece of ribbon, fold in half and tuck under the right hand side of the Whisper White cardstock piece. Adhere with Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece with the Dome now attached to the Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere the flowers over top of the dome using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Highland Heather ink and punch out using the Classic Label punch - punch the sentiment close to the right hand edge of the punch.
- Adhere over top of the ribbon using Dimensionals.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code VKZHAWKA to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!