In any event, the Peony Garden Suite is amazing. I used the Prized Peony stamp set for today's card and stamped in Petal Pink, Gray Granite and Mint Macaron. Such a pretty card.
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base
- Emboss front of card base using Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 2 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp peony images randomly using Petal Pink ink.
- Stamp leaves using Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp squares using Gray Granite ink (stamped off).
- Adhere to Gray Granite cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Gray Granite ink. Cut out using small circle die from Tasteful Touches dies.
- Cut out circle from Petal Pink cardstock using circle die from World Map dies
- Adhere sentiment to Petal Pink circle using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Cut 4" of ribbon and fold in half. Adhere behind circle using a Glue Dot.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code AZ3TXPWQ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!