Today I'm sharing another card I designed using the Birds and Branches Bundle. For this card I've used on of the other bird dies include in the bundle - this one cuts out an adorable bird outline. I actually cut off the feet - I wanted him to rest on the branch and I added a Silver Metallic Pearl for the eye.
Such a pretty card in Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate!
- Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Smoky Slate 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut out branch from Smoky Slate cardstock and adhere to the background using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp branches in background using Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp sentiment below branch using Calypso Coral ink - I used a sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set.
- From a scrap of Calypso Coral cardstock, cut out bird - you can cut off the legs or leave them on. Adhere to branch using Dimensionals. Add a Silver Metallic Pearl for the eye.
- Stamp 4 flowers using Calypso Coral ink and cut out using die.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere Silver Metallic Pearls to the centre of each flower.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!