Today I'm sharing another card I made using the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle along with Rainbow Glimmer Paper. I used the blue/green side of the glimmer paper for this card.
- Cut Coastal Cabana cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut out flower dies from Coastal Cabana cardstock
- Cut out overlay piece from Rainbow Glimmer paper
- Adhere overlay to flower piece using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere to Whisper White cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Colour a piece of ribbon using Light Highland Heather Stampin' Blend and adhere around cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment using Coastal Cabana ink. Punch out using Label Me Fancy punch. Stamp flowers using Coastal Cabana ink (stamped off once).
- Punch out label from Highland Heather cardstock. Cut in half and adhere to each end of stamped label using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere rhinestones on flower centres of label.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!