Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle along with the new Rainbow Glimmer Paper. I love this Glimmer Paper - it coordinates with so many colours and provides the "bling" that every card needs!
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Misty Moonlight cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Cut out background flowers from Rainbow Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the cardbase using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cut out overlay flowers from Misty Moonlight cardstock. Adhere on top of glimmer paper flowers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Wrap 6" of ribbon around cardstock and adhere to back with Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a 3/4" x 3 1/2" strip of Bumblebee cardstock. Punch out using Lovely Label Pick a Punch.
- Cut 1/2 x 3" strip of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Punch out using Lovely Label Pick a Punch.
- Stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Adhere to Bumblebee label using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere on top of ribbon using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 2 Enamel Dots on label.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!