|Don't you love the little trinkets - they come in hearts and bones!|
|I created a frame for the sentiment using the Layering Squares Dies and Foam Adhesive Strips|
- Cut Real Red cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 2 1/8" x 4 1/4". Fold in half at 4 1/4 and then fold on the other score line back towards the centre fold.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 7/8" x 5 1/4". Tie a bow around bottom using ribbon. Adhere to front fold using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 7/8" square.
- Cut Designer Series Paper using 2 7/8" square for outside and 2 3/8" for inside. You can cut both outside and inside at the same time to form the frame.
- Adhere foam adhesive strips to edge of frame and adhere this piece to the Whisper White square.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp hearts using Real Red ink.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal. Make sure you only adhere the left hand side of the frame to the card base.
- Cut out dog from the Designer Series Paper using Die.
- Tie a piece of twin around neck of dog and attached trinket.
- Adhere to frame using Dimensionals - you will have to double the Dimensional to make them the right height!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red Ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out paws from Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the bottom right of card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!