- Cut out Magenta Madness cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut out In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Apply the Foam Adhesive Sheet to back of Rainbow Glimmer Paper. Cut out HAPPY from Rainbow Glimmer Paper using Playful Alphabet dies. Cut out "Birthday" using the Well Written dies.
- Apply to the card base.
- Cut out Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" x 3"
- Stamp goat using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Colour using Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. Pull some colour off in places using the Colour Lifter on the goat to make it look like lighter spots. Colour the flower using Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend.
- Colour ground under goat using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
- Cut out Magenta Madness cardstock 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Adhere stamped image to the Magenta Madness cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and cut out individual words using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base using Mini Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment and tin cans using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. There's still time to get some retired products for FREE when you place an equivalent order in my Online Store or by emailing me. You can comment on pictures of the retired products in the albums in the Facebook Group.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!