Today I'm sharing another card featuring the Trimming the Town Bundle from the August to December Mini Catalogue. I love this bundle and to make it even better, the bundle includes a "Making a Difference" stamp set - Coming Home. Whether you purchase the stampset in the bundle, individually or as part of the Suite Collection, Stampin' Up! donate $4 to charities devoted to adoption, foster card and infertility!
My card uses Poppy Parade (my favourite colour) and Misty Moonlight! A perfect combination!
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 5 1/2". Fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2" x 3 1/2" and adhere to the top of the Poppy Parade 3 1/2" square piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 3 1/2" and cut out trees using Dies.
- Adhere to the bottom of the Poppy Parade 3 1/2" square piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp house and small tree using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colour with Stampin' Blends - I used Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.
- Adhere tree on right hand side using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere house beside tree using Dimensionals.
- Adhere a star on the top of the tree.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut out sentiments from Designer Series Paper.
- Tie ribbon around card base and tie a bow.
- Adhere 3 dot embellishments above ribbon
Virtual Holiday Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
When you register, select the options that you want. Diane or I will be in touch with the information about payment (e-transfer, cash or cheque).
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.