I love how today's card turned out! The dove is amazing and is so easy to create using the Dove Dies that coordinate so beautifully with the stamp set! We made this card as a Make and Take at my recent Virtual Launch Party for the August to December Mini Catalogue!
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” and emboss with the Winter Snow embossing folder.
- Adhere 8” of ribbon around the Night of Navy cardstock using Stampin’ Seal
- Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Seal Cut out dove pieces from Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere the pieces together using Glue Dots Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Cut out spring from Brushed Silver Metallic cardstock and adhere to card base under beak using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and cut out individual words
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere a rhinestone to the dove’s eye.
Virtual Holiday Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
When you register, select the options that you want. Diane or I will be in touch with the information about payment (e-transfer, cash or cheque).
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stamp sets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.