Today I'm sharing another card I made featuring the In The Pines Bundle. I love this bundle! You can use it to make beautiful Christmas cards but I used it for a Thinking of You card today. I paired it with the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper and some Brushed Metallic Cardstock to create this beautiful card.
|This is my favourite die!|
- Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Brushed Metallic Foil 1" x 4" and adhere to the Plush Poinsettia paper about 2 1/2" from the bottom.
- Adhere to the card base by applying Stampin' Seal on the back only where the foil strip is. This will prevent seeing the adhesive on the front of the card.
- Cut out tree using die from Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- Adhere to the card base using Glue Dots
- Stamp sentiment on a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Cut ends using Banner Pick a Punch.
- Adhere to card base using Mini Dimensionals.