Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are keeping healthy and safe and are finding time to be creative!
Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program and happy to in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada.
My card features the Poinsettia Place Product Suite. I've been having fun with Window Gatefold cards. I love these cards. Today's card is a Window Gatefold card and the Poinsettia Petals Bundle is perfect for this style of card!
|I love the combination of Real Red and Brushed Copper Foil.|
|The Poinsettia is on the belly band|
|The Beaded Pearls are amazing! I've used almost a full package of them!|
Please take some time to check out all of the amazing creations from around the world:
- Cut 2 pieces of Real Red cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4". Fold on score lines.
- Emboss the front 2 1/8" x 5 1/2" flap on each piece using the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Lay the two pieces on the cutting platform for your Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine. Use post it notes on the front and back to hold the two pieces together. Lay the largest poinsettia die over the middle of the fold and run through to cut out the poinsettia. You are cutting through 2 pieces of cardstock, so you may have to run through a couple of times.
- The two pieces will fit together to form your card base. Trim 1/8" off of the left hand side - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece. Adhere the two pieces together using Stampin' Seal to form your card base.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 11" and fold in half.
- Layer inside of your card base.
- Stamp the poinsettia flower through the window opening using Real Red ink.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla piece to the back of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a 1" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock and wrap loosely around card to form belly band. Adhere the ends together using Stampin' Seal. Trim excess off.
- Cut a 3/4" x 11" piece of Brushed Copper Foil. Adhere to the belly band using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out and emboss 3 poinsettia flowers from Real Red cardstock. You can cut and emboss the flowers in 1 step using the 2 die pieces for each size flower.
- Gently curl the petals using your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the flowers together using Dimensionals.
- Cut out sprigs from Brushed Copper Foil.
- Cut out leaves from Plush Poinsettia paper using Paper Snips
- Adhere sprigs and leaves to the back of the poinsettia flower using Glue Dots
- Adhere to belly band using Dimensionals
- Cut a 3/4" x 2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink.
- Punch out each end.
- Adhere to belly band using a Glue Dot.
- Apply a Beaded Pearl to the flower.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GTSDDZ27 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other blogs on the blog hop - you'll see amazing creations!