Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Pacific Point cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut out snowflake label from the middle of the Designer Series Paper
- Align Whisper White cardstock piece and Designer Series Paper piece together and stamp sentiment in the cut out opening using Pacific Point ink.
- Take a Clear Envelope and cut to 3 1/4" 4 1/2". Add some Snowflake Sequins then adhere open ends together using Tear and Tape Adhesive. Adhere to the back of the Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the Whisper White cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the Pacific Point cardstock using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out large, medium and small snowflakes from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, Whisper White cardstock and Pacific Point cardstock
- Stack a large, medium and small snowflake - 1 of each colour on top of one another and adhere with Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the 3 corners of the cut out opening using a Dimensionals
- Adhere a Blue Adhesive-backed Gem to the centre of each snowflake.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to bottom right using a Glue Dot.
It's getting close! The new August to December Mini Catalogue launches on Tuesday, August 4th. That means only two more sleeps! Woohoo! If you one of my customers and have placed an order with me in 2020, you should have received your catalogue by mail. If you haven't received your catalogue, please email me and I'll make sure you get one. If you don't have a demonstrator and you live in Canada, I'd be happy to mail you a catalogue. Please send me an email.