Today I'm sharing a Dutchdoor Fancy Fold card I created. I really love how this card turned out and absolutely love the colour combination of Pool Party and Poppy Parade!
Check out my card
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 4 1/4" x 9" and score at 3 1/2"
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 2" x 8 1/2" and score at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" - fold flaps towards the middle.
- Adhere to the bottom of the card aligning the bottom edge and side edges using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock 3 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 1/4" x 4" and adhere to Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of piece approximately 3/4" from bottom and tie a knot on the left hand side.
- Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White cardstock 2" x 3 3/4". Cut one of the pieces using the curved tree die border die. Adhere to the second piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp snowflakes on Whisper White piece using Pool Party ink.
- Colour trees using Wink of Stella.
- On scraps of Whisper White cardstock, stamp a small tree, car and house using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut out using dies.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - I used Poppy Parade for the car; Old Olive and Crumb Cake for the tree and Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight for the house.
- Adhere to card base using Mini Dimensionals for the tree and Dimensionals for the house and car.
- Cut out using your trimmer sentiments from Designer Series Paper - they are 1/8" wide.
- Adhere to bottom left using Mini Dimensionals
- Cut out 2 pieces of Poppy Parade cardstock 1 7/8" x 2"
- Cut out 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1 3/4" x 1 7/8"
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Poppy Parade pieces using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base on each bottom flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Poppy Parade and tree using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Colour tree using Old Olive and Crumb Cake.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal
Virtual Holiday Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
When you register, select the options that you want. Diane or I will be in touch with the information about payment (e-transfer, cash or cheque).
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.