Today's card features the Wishes & Wonder Bundle along with the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper. It is such pretty paper with either Gold Foil or Red Foil newsprint and recipes on one side and black and white on the other side. For this card, I cut out the recipe for Santa's Hot Chocolate!
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Stamp images on the front of the cardbase using Real Red ink.
- Cut Brushed Metallic Cardstock 4" x 4 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 7/8" x 4 1/8" and adhere here to Brushed Metallic cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1" x 4"
- Cut Brushed Metallic cardstock 5/8" x 4". Adhere to Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal.
- Wrap Gold Trim around Brushed Metallic cardstock twice and tie a knot on the right hand side.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink and cut out using Circle Die
- Cut out starburst circle from Real Red cardstock using die.
- Adhere sentiment to starburst using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base on left hand side using Dimensionals.
Virtual Holiday Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
When you register, select the options that you want. Diane or I will be in touch with the information about payment (e-transfer, cash or cheque).
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.