I can't get enough of the Whale Done stampset from the Whale of a Time Product Suite! The Designer Series Paper is so pretty! For this card I picked the paper with turtles and paired it with a stamped turtle. The Seabed Embossing Folder gives the card the perfect background!
|Isn't the Seabed Embossing Folder amazing!|
- Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and embossing using Seabed embossing folder
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a 3" x 3" piece of Designer Series Paper and then cut it on the diagonal to form 2 triangles.
- Adhere one triangle to top left corner and 1 triangle to bottom right corner of card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/4" x 3"
- Stamp sentiment on bottom using Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp turtle above sentiment using Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp plants using Old Olive ink (stamped off).
- Stamp fish and bubbles using Balmy Blue ink.
- Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 1/4".
- Adhere stamped image to Balmy Blue cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp turtle using Balmy Blue ink in bottom right corner.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.