- Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" and adhere to left side of Mint Macaron cardstock approximately 1/8" from edges using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3" x 3 3/4" and emboss using Tasteful Textile embossing folder. Adhere to right hand side of card base approximately 1/8" from edges using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 6 1/2" of ribbon and adhere to back of Mint Macaron cardstock using Stampin' Seal approximately 1 1/2" from bottom.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp flowers on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour flowers with Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend and leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out using dies.
- Colour around flowers and leaves with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out wheelbarrow and wheel from Cajun Craze cardstock
- Adhere to the right hand side of card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere wheel using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere flowers overlapping wheelbarrow using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Gilded Gem to wheel
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 1/2" x 1 3/4". Stamp sentiment using Cajun Craze ink.
- Cut tag ends and adhere to left side of card base using Dimensionals.
Make sure you hop around, check out all of the amazing designs and say hi to the very creative demonstrators!
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Virtual Holiday Stamping Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other blogs on the blog hop - you'll see amazing creations!