Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Warm Hugs stamp set. The Heart Warming Hugs is a great product suite for gift giving, but you can make the cutest cards too! I couldn't resist creating my own Designer Series Paper using the Mug and Steam stamps!
|Aren't the mug and steam images adorable!|
- Cut Old Olive cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 3" x 3"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".
- Stamp the mug using Old Olive ink randomly. Stamp steam above mug using Smoky Slate ink.
- Colour the mug using Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere to the Real Red card stock piece using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Wrap ribbon around card about 1 1/2" from bottom and tie a small bow on the right hand side.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink.
- Stamp mug on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Old Olive ink and colour using Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends.
- Cut the label and mug out using dies
- Cut out Circle from Real Red cardstock
- Adhere label to circle using Mini Dimensionals
- Adhere mug to circle using a Mini Dimensional.
- Adhere to the left hand side of card over ribbon using Dimensionals - I used 2 Dimensionals stacked on each other to raise the circle up a little higher than the other piece.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!