It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list
This week’s challenge #FF0068 is World Space Week from October 4 - 10. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected stars, metallic, stencil, purple and blue from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Highland Heather cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut out small and medium stars from Stitched Stars Dies and use to stencil on Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy and Highland Heather ink and Sponge Daubers.
- Adhere to the Highland Heather cardstock.
- Cut out a large star in the middle of the stencilled cardstock.
- From Night of Navy cardstock, cut out a star frame - cut large star first and then cut out next largest size star from middle.
- Adhere to the stencilled cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut out Window Sheet 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and adhere to the back of the stencilled piece.
- Adhere the cut out stencilled star to the card base in the opening using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere adhesive foam strips around the star shape on the card base.
- Add sequins to the star
- Apply adhesive foam strips around the edge of the stencilled card front piece.
- Adhere the stencilled piece to the card base - start with the star shape first and then peel the backing of the adhesive strips around the edge.
- Cut out a star/swirl shape from Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to the card base over the star opening using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Night of Navy stars using Glue Dots.
- Cut out star/swirl shape from Silver Foil. Adhere stars to card base using Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Nigh of Navy ink.
- Fussy cut around shape using Paper Snips
- Adhere to a scrap of Highland Heather cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut around shape using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere sequins using Glue Dots.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!