|Vote for my card!|
Now is the time to vote for my card. Click on the picture below, it will take you to the highlights. Check out all of the beautiful cards from around the world. You can vote for up to 5 cards!
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 5 1/2".
- On each side of the Gray Granite cardstock, use a pencil and a ruler to lightly mark at 2" from bottom and 4" from bottom on the long edge and 2 1/8" from the sides on the bottom edge.
- Using the scoring blade on your trimmer, score from the 5 1/2" score line down to the 2 1/8" mark. Repeat from the 4" and 2" mark down to the 2 1/8" mark. Repeat this on the other side of the cardstock.
- Gently fold on the score lines to make peaks and a valley - fold the longest score line in, and then the next score line out and the final scoreline in.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Use Stampin' Seal and Dimensionals to adhere the arrow closed.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4". Mark along the bottom 4 1/4" edge at 2 1/8" and cut from the top corner to the 2 1/8" mark on both sides. This will give you 3 triangles.
- Adhere the triangles with the straight sides to the inside of the card on the left and right hand sides using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the other triangle on the front of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4". Mark along the bottom 4 1/4" edge at 2 1/8" and cut from the top corner to the 2 1/8" mark on both sides.
- Stamp a sentiment and a peony using Gray Granite ink and adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp the large peony using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Colour using Stampin' Blends - Petal Pink and Crumb Cake for the flower and Old Olive for the stems and leaves.
- Cut out using die.
- Adhere Square Vellum Doilie to the middle of the triangle on the front using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere peony in the middle using Dimensionals
- Wrap ribbon around the top of the card and tie a bow. TIP: I used a glue dot on the back and in each corner to hold the ribbon in place.
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 3/4" x 1 1/2" and cut ends using Banners Pick a Punch.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1/2" x 2" and cut ends using Banners Pick a Punch.
- Adhere to Petal Pink label using Dimensionals
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Add Champagne Rhinestones
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Virtual Holiday Stamping Retreat - Today's the last day to sign up!
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
Shopping with Me!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take the time to check out the amazing cards in this Blog Hop and to vote for my card plus 4 others!