- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp spiders randomly on Gorgeous Grape cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Cut 6" piece of Metallic Mesh ribbon and wrap around middle of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Adhere on back using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 2 1/2" x 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out using smallest Celebration Tidings Labels
- Stamp 2 spiders on scraps of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Cut out spiders using die
- On label, stamp 2 spiders using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere the label to the card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere the spiders to the top left and bottom right of the label using Dimensionals.
- Cut a 8" piece of Metallic Mesh ribbon and tie a bow around middle piece of ribbon on the right hand side of the card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink in the top right hand corner and spiders in the bottom corners.
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!