Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Festive Corners stampset for Halloween. I paired it with some beautiful Designer Series Paper from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's definitely feeling like fall here and Halloween is only a week away.
Did you notice the ribbon? This Black Organdy ribbon has silver sparkle in it, but I used my Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend to colour it and presto, the sparkle now coordinates perfectly with the card! I love that you can colour ribbon with the Stampin' Blends! Have you tried that technique yet?
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut 12" of ribbon and colour with Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend
- Cut 6" of the coloured ribbon and adhere to Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to the card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock 3" x 3"
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Stamp sentiment in the top right and bottom left corners using Cajun Craze ink.
- Stamp pumpkin image using Cajun Craze ink (stamped off).
- Adhere to the Brushed Metallic cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Tie the remainder of the coloured ribbon onto ribbon on cardbase. Trim to size.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.