It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0070 is National Cappuccino Day on November 8th. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected hot drink theme, brown, gold, ribbon or twine, die cut and cream/ivory from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
My card uses the Nothing's Better Than from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. I love how this card turned out - I think the combination of Balmy Blue and Early Espresso is really pretty. The popped up "Coffee" adds just the perfect amount of detail.
|I used Adhesive Foam Sheets - adhere to the back of cardstock and cut out using the die. Then "pop up".|
- Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Early Espresso 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Balmy Blue 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and emboss using Tasteful Textil Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink on Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Stamp second sentiment using Early Espresso ink about 1 1/8" below the top one.
- Cut out label using 2nd largest die from Celebration Labels Dies
- Stamp 3 cups using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp solid cup using Balmy Blue ink.
- Cut out using Die.
- Adhere Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. Cut out "Coffee" word using Die.
- Adhere the cut out word to between the stamped sentiments by peeling off the backing.
- Adhere the cups around the sentiments using Dimensionals.
- Cut a 4" piece of ribbon and fold in half. Adhere behind label on bottom right using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere label to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere 3 Gilded Gems to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink on the inside of the card.
- Stamp cup in bottom right corner using Early Espresso ink on the inside of the card.
- Stamp solid cup using Balmy Blue ink on the inside of the card.
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!
Supply List for Project