It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0060 is National Cat Day on October 29th. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected cats, yarn/baker's twine and mice/fish from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
My card uses the Pampered Pets Product Suite from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. I love the expression on this cats' face. I think she's saying that life is "PURRFect"!
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2" s 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 2" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the Real Red cardstock strip.
- Adhere to the right hand side of the card base approximately 1/2" from the right edge using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp cat image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate - Light and Dark and Petal Pink - Dark.
- Stamp hearts above cat using Real Red ink.
- Adhere to the Basic Black cardstock square using Stampin' Seal
- Tie twine around the bottom of the black cardstock. Add a heart trinket and then tie a small bow.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 1 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red Ink
- Adhere to Basic Black cardstock piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink and cat in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!