I've been sharing some adorable cards for Christmas made using the Merry Moose Bundle. I absolutely love this bundle and I hope you do too! Today my card uses In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and Merry Merlot - a little bit of a different colour combination but it looks so elegant!
- Cut Merry Merlot cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 5/8" x 4 1/4"
- Cut Merry Merlot cardstock 1 1/2" x 4" and emboss using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
- Adhere to the Whisper White cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread around top and tie a bow.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp moose on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp inside of moose using Early Espresso ink stamped off twice.
- Punch out using Moose Punch. Adhere to Merry Merlot embossed piece using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1/2" x 3" and cut flag ends using the Banners Pick a Punch.
- Stamp sentiment using Merry Merlot ink.
- Adhere to card base using Stamping Seal on left end and Dimensionals on right end.
- Adhere Gilded Gems
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp moose outline in bottom left and sentiment in the centre using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere to inside of card using Stampin' Seal.
Merry and Bright Online Extravaganza
Have you started your projects for holidays? It's hard to believe it's almost December! To help you in getting started, Stampin' Up! is holding a Merry and Bright Extravaganza on November 24th. You can get 10% off select products from the Annual Catalogue - it's a great time to get gifts for your crafty friends and family, or for yourself! Or you can pick up the supplies you need to get going on your holiday projects.
You can place your order on November 24th using the Host Code HU4NB3BF. Don't miss out! 10% off is a great deal especially off Bundles that are already reduced by 10%!
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code HU4NB3BF to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Supply List for Project