Have you started on your Christmas cards? Here's an easy card for you! I love how this card came together and the traditional Christmas colours - Real Red and Mossy Meadow.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 4".
- Position the piece on the bottom of the Designer Series Paper with a point on the card, but so that the it isn't perfect aligned on the sides (that is, the height on one side is longer than on the other side).
- Turn the piece over (with the Designer Series Paper still in position) and lightly draw around the edge with a pencil.
- Cut along the lines.
- If you are making more than one card, you can use this piece as a template.
- Stamp the corner sentiment using Real Red ink.
- Stamp image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour using the Mossy Meadow and Real Red Stampin' Blends Combos
- Cut a 4" x 4" piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and lay underneath the stamped piece.
- Position the Mossy Meadow piece approximately 1/8" above. Turn over and draw around edge using your Pencil. Cut out.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock to the Whisper White cardstock piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Colour the holly berries using Shimmery Crystal Effects.
- Adhere 3 embellishments.
Shopping with Me!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.
Register Now!! Tomorrow is the last day to register! Don't miss out on this fun event!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other amazing creations on the blog!