I had so much fun playing with the Merry Moose bundle! I'll be sharing my cards over the next few days. The images and sentiments in the stampset are so much fun! Check out today's card (maybe you'll get the pun when you see the card).
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp with the Buffalo Check stampset using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 1 1/2" x 4" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp moose outline image using Early Espresso ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp inside of moose using Early Espresso ink stamped off twice.
- Cut out using second largest Stitched Circle Die.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cut flag ends using Banners Pick a Punch.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals - 1 layer on left end and 2 layers on right end.
- Slide 2 jingle bells onto Linen Thread and tie a bow. Adhere to card base using a Glue Dot.
I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 10 years today! Wow, that's hard to believe! I signed up for the discount - it seemed too good to be true to get an amazing deal on a starter kit AND to get a discount on everything that I was buying anyway! I have met so many amazing people in the past 10 years - customers and demonstrators around the world!
Stampin' Up! is so flexible - you can run your Stampin' Up! business any way you choose - as a hobby (like I was for so many years) or you can hold events. It's up to you! Interested in learning how you can get a discount on your purchase or in how you can earn extra money? Check out my Join the Fun page!
To celebrate my anniversary, I want to give you a gift!
- Order $60 or more in my Online Store using using the Host Code BDWFUQM9 before November 16th and receive a FREE package of Artistry Blooms Sequins from me
- Order $120 or more in my Online Store using the Host Code BDWFUQM9 before November 16th and receive a FREE set of Greenery Embossing Folders plus the Artistry Blooms Sequins
- Order $200 or more in my Online Store with no host code before November 16th and receive the A Merry Hello stampset for FREE plus the Artistry Blooms Sequins and Greenery Embossing Folders. **Do not use my host code if your order is over $200 so you will get your own rewards!**
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BDWFUQM9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Supply List for Project