Welcome to the Blogging Friends Blog Hop. This month's theme is "Memories of Christmas Past" and I decided to feature the Cherish the Season Bundle from the Stampin' Up! August to December Mini Catalogue. Today you will "hop" with us and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators.
You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada.
When I saw the theme I thought back to my childhood Christmas memories and the one thing that kept coming up was the song "Silver Bells" by Burl Ives (you can check it out). We had a record that we played every year and this is my favourite Christmas song. I couldn't not make a card with silver bells!
My card is a step card featuring the Cherish the Seasons Bundle and the Tis The Season Designer Series Paper. I really love how this card turned out and it definitely takes me back to my childhood Christmas memories! What do you think?
Instructions (see template)
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4 1/4" x 11"
- On the 11" side - cut 1" from both sides from 1" to 6 1/2"
- Turn your card base and score from edge to cut line on both sides at 1", 2" and 6 1/2".
- Score cut line to cut line at 5 1/2"
- Cut Designer Series Pape 7/8" x 4 1/8". Adhere to the bottom of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 7/8" x 4 3/8". Adhere to the sides of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Silver Foil 2 1/8" x 4 3/8"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2" x 4 1/4" and adhere to the Silver Foil using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out 2 large boughs and 2 small boughs from Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Adhere to the Whisper White cardstock about 1 1/2" from top
- Cut a large bell and medium bell from Silver Foil. You can use a small piece of Tear and Tape adhesive on the back of the bell to adhere the cut out pieces on the bell.
- Adhere the large bell to the Whisper White cardstock piece using Dimensionals.
- Adhere medium bell to the large bell using a Glue Dot.
- Cut a 6" piece of Whisper White ribbon. Colour using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend.
- Tie a bow and adhere to the top of the bows using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere 3 Real Red rhinestones to the holly berries on the medium bell.
- Adhere to the centre of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 1" x 3"
- Adhere sentiment piece to Cherry Cobbler cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the bottom of the centre piece of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 4 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment and small bell using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
You can check out the supply list for my card below.
Check out the amazing creations on this blog hop!
Your Creativity Awaits
With “Your Creativity Awaits”, each month you will receive an exclusive make and take kit (2 cards of 4 designs) plus a PDF Tutorial AND $25 in product! All for only $48 per month shipped directly to you or $44 local pick up.
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- Receive $25 in product – you’ll be surprised each month when you open your kit!
After 6 consecutive months of membership, you will receive a thank you of $25 product credit (before shipping and taxes) to spend on whatever you choose!
Your Creativity Awaits Kit Timelines
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
- Shipped: $48 monthly
- Porch Pick-up: $44 monthly
Available to Canadian Residents Only
Each month, you will need to order and pre-pay for your kit. You can pay by e-transfer or by Credit Card (Master Card or Visa only). Payment must be received by the second Sunday of the month.
December Your Creativity Awaits Kit: Featuring Fancy Phrases
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GXN42MMN to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Supply List for this Project