It's hard to believe that it's December 1st! Where has the year gone? But around my house, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! How about your house?
My card today features the Don't Stop Believin stampset! I really love this stampset.
This was an easy card to make - lots of repeat stamping and a bit of fussy cutting.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" and adhere to the cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 4" and adhere across middle of card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" x 4"
- Stamp image using Cherry Cobbler from the middle left up to the right corner
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp 3 images on scraps of Whisper White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Colour the ribbons on the gift boxes using Wink of Stella.
- Cut out using Paper Snips and adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Gilded Gems
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals
- Cut 2 pieces of Linen Thread 6" long. Tie a bow using both pieces and adhere to the Designer Series Paper using a Glue Dot.
Your Creativity Awaits
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- Receive $25 in product – you’ll be surprised each month when you open your kit!
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
- Shipped: $48 monthly
- Porch Pick-up: $44 monthly