Today I'm playing along with the Theme Challenge for The Paper Players "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas". The challenge was to use the following as inspiration for a card. I know it's definitely looking a lot like Christmas at my house. How about yours?
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Copper Foil sheet 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut out Very Vanilla cardstock using 3" x 4 3/8" Stitched Rectangle Die
- Emboss using Winter Snow embossing folder.
- Wrap 5" piece of ribbon around back and adhere with Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 3" piece of ribbon and tie a faux bow on left hand side
- Adhere to Designer Series Paper using Dimensionals
- Adhere to Copper Foil piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp tree using Night of Navy Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Add star to top and rhinestones to tree
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and fussy cut around it using Paper Snips
- Adhere to a scrap of Night of Navy cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut around the sentiment leaving about 1/8" edge using Paper Snips
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Your Creativity Awaits
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- Receive $25 in product – you’ll be surprised each month when you open your kit!
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
- Shipped: $48 monthly
- Porch Pick-up: $44 monthly
- Fancy Phrases Stampset $36.95 (includes shipping)
- Fancy Phrases Bundle $72.50 (includes shipping)