Today I'm sharing a sneak peek from the January to June Mini Catalogue that launches on January 5th. I had so much fun playing with these products and making this cute masculine card! The dies are amazing and so is the Designer Series Paper. The pattern on the paper has been shrunk to the perfect proportion!
Check this out! Isn't it amazing! So many possibilities! I'll be sharing a card I made that isn't masculine on Tuesday! You're going to love this product suite!
|A Holiday Rhinestone makes a perfect tie clip!|
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut pocket from piece approximately 1/4" from right hand side and 2 1/2" from top.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut lapel piece from Designer Series Paper.
- Cut V from Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut collar from Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut tie and tie knot from a different pattern of Designer Series Paper.
- Cut extra collar from the same pattern as the tie and tie knot
- Trim tie to the length of the lapel piece.
- Adhere tie approximately 1/2" from top using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere tie knot using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere collar over tie using Stampin' Seal
- Cut extra collar piece in half and adhere to pocket.
- Adhere pocket using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere lapel piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere rhinestone in the middle of the tie.
The products for this card will be available starting January 5th.
Announcing Product Shares for the Jan to June Mini Catalogue
I'm hosting Product Shares from the new catalogue! If you are like me, you want it all! You'll have that option as well as the option to get just Designer Series Paper, Specialty Paper, Ribbon or Embellishments. Your choice. Get a taste of the new catalogue without the commitment of buying "one of each"! Reserve your Mini Catalogue Product Share(s) today!
Individual shares includes a sampling of products from the new catalogue.
Designer Series Paper - 96 sheets, a 6x6 sample of all new DSP - COST $46.00
- True Love
- Hydrangea Hill
- Dandy Garden
- Fine Art Floral
- Sand & Sea
- Ice Cream Corner
- Snail Mail
- Well Suited
Specialty Paper - 54 sheets, a 6x6 sample of all new specialty paper - COST $26.00
- Love You Always Specialty
- Love You Always Foil
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass
- Golden Garden Acetate
- Pearlescent Speciality
Embellishments - 166 pieces of all the new embellishments plus 1/4 pkg of Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles - COST $30.00
- Heart Charms
- Matte Black Dots
- Pastel Pearls
- Ladybug Trinkets
- Opal Rounds
- Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
- Resin Hearts
- Clever Claps
Ribbon - 2.5 to 3.75 yards of each new ribbon or twine for a total of 30.5 yards - COST $26
- Blushing Bride Metallic
- Gorgeous Grape Sheer
- Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim
- Fine Art
- Blackberry Bliss Striped
- Snail Mail Twine Combo
- Well Suited Twine Combo
Product Share only available to Canadian Residents.
Shipping via oversized letter included.
Get the "I want it all" option which includes all of the product shares PLUS and get a free package of Seaside Shells! COST $117.00
Pre-order today! I'll invoice you with your costs on January 4th. You can pay me by e-transfer, cheque or cash.
Product Share Timeline
- January 4, 2021 – Deadline to order you share and pay - I will send you an invoice when you sign up.
- January 5 – I will place the order for the Designer Series Paper Shares.
- Mid January – As soon as the products arrive I will package it.
- Mid to late January – I'll ship the Share(s) or contact you to pick up.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I have mailed you both and you should be receiving before the end of December. If you would like to receive them, email me and I'll mail them to you.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GXN42MMN to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!