Welcome to our first Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of very keen Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world who are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can inspire you to make creations of your own.
You may be starting here or you may have come from someone else's blog - either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed - so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin' Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin' Up!® teams.
Here's our amazing Creativity Abounds Design Team!
- Fold Basic Black cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss Whisper White cardstock using Painted Texture Embossing Folder and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut 6” of ribbon and wrap around Whisper White embossed cardstock. Adhere to back using Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Seal
- Stamp large flower and small flower using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on medium size piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp 2 large leaves and 2 small leaves using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on medium size piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour flowers using Petal pink Stampin’ Blends and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends
- Colour leaves using Old Olive Stampin’ Blends
- Cut flowers and leaves out using Dies and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Cut piece of Adhesive Foam Sheet to fit small piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Cut out “Love” using Die and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Peel off backing and adhere to the card base approximately ½” from top.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut out using large label die and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere to card base below “Love” sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere flowers to card base over ribbon using Dimensionals. Large flower will use one layer of Dimensionals. Smaller flower will use one layer of Dimensionals where it overlaps large flower and 2 layers (1 Dimensional stacked on top of another) where it adheres to card base.
- Adhere leaves behind flowers using Glue Dots.
- Colour flowers using Wink of Stella
- Adhere heart charm to card base using Multipurpose Adhesive Glue
Check out the amazing projects from the Creativity Abounds Design Team!
In addition to the amazing projects that are being showcased on our Blog Hop, each Design Team member has created an exclusive project for a tutorial! You can get all 13 projects as my Thank You for any order you place with me until February 16th! It is also available for purchase for $20 CDN! Here's a sneak peek of the amazing projects in the Tutorial Bundle!
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9VMYUUHD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and the FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!