Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are keeping healthy and safe and are finding time to be creative!
Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program again this year and happy to be participating in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. I'm glad you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. You can visit all of the other blogs using the links posted below.
The theme is THANK YOU and I'm sharing the exclusive thank you card that you will receive if you place an order with me from now until February 10th! My card uses the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and the Berry Blessings/Berry Delightful Stamp Set/Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration. I absolutely love these products - the Designer Series Paper is stunning! You are absolutely going to want to add these products to your wishlist! If you order the supplies for this card, you will earn the Berry Blessing Bundle for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!
This is a quick and easy card that you can make to give to your friends and family.
- Cut cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut the Designer Series Paper in to 2 piece that are 2" x 4" and 3 1/4" x 4"
- Adhere both to the cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut cardstock 3/4" x 4" and adhere to card base across seam of Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Seal.
- Punch out 2" circle from Basic White cardstock
- Stamp fruit image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp fruit using coordinating colour ink.
- Punch out 2 1/4" circle from coordinating colour.
- Adhere 2" circle to 2 1/4" circle using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the left hand side of card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 1/2" x 2 3/8" piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals (2 layers) on the right hand side and Stampin' Seal on the left hand side.
Check out the amazing designs from other demonstrators around the world!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
I'm excited to announce the Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial! The tutorial contains 62 projects featuring the Dandy Garden Product Suite created by Demonstrators around the World! It is amazing! Get yours for FREE by placing an order of $65 or more during January or February (Canadian residents only) or purchase it for $30 CDN.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9VMYUUHD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a thank you card by mail and email you a free tutorial as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the thank you card and the tutorial!