I'm excited to participate again in Kylie's Monthly International Blog Highlights for January! As always the theme is - Thank you. I used products from the Love You Always Product Suite to make this pretty step card. I love the colour combinations in this product suite - I used Rococo Rose, Black and White for my card!
- Cut Basic Black card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Cut at 3" from 1" to 6 1/2" on the long side. Check out the template for the Side Step Card
- Score at 1", 2", 3 1/4" and 4 1/2" on the 3" piece
- Score at 4 1/4" on the 2 1/2" piece
- Fold the card by mountain folding on the 4 1/4" score and accordion folding the score lines on the other side.
- Cut Foil Sheet 2 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/4" x 4" and adhere to Foil Sheet using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to 2 1/2" side using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut flower from Designer Series Paper and colour with Stampin' Blends - I used Rococo Rose and Mossy Meadow
- Adhere to the 2 1/2" side using Dimensionals.
- Cut sprigs from Foil Sheet using Wrapped Bouquet Die
- Adhere to the back of the coloured flower using Glue Dots
- Cut out a 6" x 2" piece of Foil and cut using the Curvy Border Die
- Adhere to first step of the 3" side using Glue Dots and trim
- Adhere remaining piece to 2nd step using Glue Dots and trim
- Cut Foil Sheet 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and emboss using Painted Texture embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the Foil Sheet piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the 3rd step using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment using Rococo Rose ink and cut out using label die
- Cut out second label die from Foil Sheet. Cut in half and adhere one piece to each end of the sentiment
- Adhere to Whisper White piece using Dimensionals.
- Colour about 10" of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding using Dark Rococo Rose Stampin' Blend.
- Put the ribbon through the middle of a Heart Charm and tie a bow.
- Adhere to the right hand side of the label using a Glue Dot.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/4" x 4" and adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- True Love Designer Series Paper (Item 154281)
- Love You Always Foil Sheets (Item 154286)
- Heart Charms (Item 154282)
- Basic Black cardstock (Item 121045)
- Whisper White cardstock (100730)
- Whisper White crinkled Seam Binding (151326)
- Painted Texture embossing folder
- Potted Succulents Dies (Item 154330)
- Curvy Dies (154319)
- Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends (Item 154900)
Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
Don't forget to go out to the Blog Hop and check out the amazing creations and vote for your favourites! Hopefully mine will be one of them :)
Product Shares for the Jan to June Mini Catalogue - last day to sign up is tomorrow!
I'm hosting Product Shares from the new catalogue! If you are like me, you want it all! You'll have that option as well as the option to get just Designer Series Paper, Specialty Paper, Ribbon or Embellishments. Your choice. Get a taste of the new catalogue without the commitment of buying "one of each"! Reserve your Mini Catalogue Product Share(s) today!
Individual shares includes a sampling of products from the new catalogue.
Designer Series Paper - 96 sheets, a 6x6 sample of all new DSP - COST $46.00
- True Love
- Hydrangea Hill
- Dandy Garden
- Fine Art Floral
- Sand & Sea
- Ice Cream Corner
- Snail Mail
- Well Suited
Specialty Paper - 54 sheets, a 6x6 sample of all new specialty paper - COST $26.00
- Love You Always Specialty
- Love You Always Foil
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass
- Golden Garden Acetate
- Pearlescent Speciality
Embellishments - 166 pieces of all the new embellishments plus 1/4 pkg of Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles - COST $30.00
- Heart Charms
- Matte Black Dots
- Pastel Pearls
- Ladybug Trinkets
- Opal Rounds
- Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
- Resin Hearts
- Clever Claps
Ribbon - 2.5 to 3.75 yards of each new ribbon or twine for a total of 30.5 yards - COST $26
- Blushing Bride Metallic
- Gorgeous Grape Sheer
- Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim
- Fine Art
- Blackberry Bliss Striped
- Snail Mail Twine Combo
- Well Suited Twine Combo
Product Share only available to Canadian Residents.
Shipping via oversized letter included.
Get the "I want it all" option which includes all of the product shares PLUS and get a free package of Seaside Shells! COST $117.00. YOU'LL ALSO EARN A FREE STAMPSET FROM SALE-A-BRATION WITH THE I WANT IT ALL OPTION! WOOHOO!
Pre-order today! I'll invoice you with your costs on January 4th. You can pay me by e-transfer, cheque or cash.
Product Share Timeline
- January 4, 2021 – Deadline to order you share and pay - I will send you an invoice when you sign up.
- January 5 – I will place the order for the product
- Mid January – As soon as the products arrive I will package it.
- Mid to late January – I'll ship the Share(s) or contact you to pick up.
Your Creativity Awaits
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
- Shipped: $57 monthly
- Porch Pick-up: $53 monthly
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link. There's still time to order some product before this catalogue is finished!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code K6YNFH9K to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and I will email you a PDF tutorial featuring 13 beautiful cards designed by Demonstrators around the world as part of the Creativity Abounds Blog Hop as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you a card and the PDF tutorial!