I'm in love with the Sand & Sea Product Suite from the January to June Mini Catalogue! Maybe it's because I live close to the ocean - I'm not sure, but every card I make is so pretty!
Check out this very pretty card in So Saffron and Melon Mambo! I added a hint of gold using the Gilded Leafing Embellishment from the Fine Art Floral Suite. Another favourite of mine!
|Isn't the gold pretty - just the right amount of bling!|
- Cut So Saffron cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Melon Mambo cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut large die from Pearlescent Specialty Paper.
- Emboss using embossing folder
- Stamp on large shells with Versamark and add Gilded Leafing Embellishment (TIP: I have my leafing in a large container and dip the stamped cardstock into it. Use a sponge to rub off the excess)
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals
- Cut Melon Mambo cardstock 5/8" x 3 1/2"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 1/2" x 3 3/8"
- Cut flag end on both Basic White piece and Melon Mambo piece
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White piece using Melon Mambo ink
- Adhere to the Melon Mambo piece using Dimensionals
- Adhere to the right hand side of card base - lining up with Melon Mambo mat using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Opal Rounds.
When you purchase the supplies to make this card, you will earn 3 FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! Woohoo! You can find the supply list at the bottom of this post.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits