Today my card features the Simply Succulent Bundle from the Stampin' Up! January to June Mini Catalogue. This was one of the first bundles that caught my eye in the catalogue. Succulents are definitely the trend these days and I love them! I used the new (and fabulous) Blending Brushes to colour the large image. It made it so easy to add Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss to the leaves. I went back in with some Stampin' Blends to add colour to the tips of the leaves. You are definitely going to want to add the Blending Brushes to your Wish List!
Isn't this pretty!
|Use Stampin' Blends to add colour to the leaf tips|
- Cut Blackberry Bliss cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and emboss using Painted Texture Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp leaf image and pot on Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour leaves using the Blending Brushes with Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Colour the tips of the leaves with Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends.
- Colour pot using Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
- Cut out images using Dies.
- Adhere pot to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere leaves over pot using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink on a 3/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out label from Blackberry Bliss cardstock using die.
- Adhere sentiment to label using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card base using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere Artistry Blooms sequins to card base.
When you purchase the supplies to make this card, you will earn 2 FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! Woohoo! You can find the supply list at the bottom of this post.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9VMYUUHD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!