I'm excited to share a shaker card we made on my recent January to June Mini Catalogue Virtual Launch Party. Everyone loved it and I love the Simply Succulents Bundle from the new catalogue. The technique I used to make this shaker card is quick and easy and uses the Medium Clear Envelopes so that they entire card is the "shaker"! Who can't resist a shaker card and who doesn't love succulents! The perfect combination!
- Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Blackberry Bliss cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and use to cut out overlay die.
- Trim to 3 3/4" x 5" - be careful when trimming so that you don't pull to hard with the blade - the overlay is very delicate.
- Place the overlay on top of the Designer Series Paper and insert into a Medium Clear Envelope. Push all the way to the bottom corner.
- Fold over the long side and use Tear and Tape Adhesive to adhere down.
- Add sequins to the envelope and seal.
- Adhere to the Blackberry Bliss cardstock using Tear and Tape adhesive.
- Cut 6 1/2" of ribbon and adhere to the bottom of the cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out using label die so that the sentiment is on the left hand side of the label.
- Cut out a plant and open flower from Blackberry Bliss cardstock and a sprig from Vellum Cardstock.
- Adhere the plant and sprig using Glue Dots
- Adhere the open flower to the label using a small amount of Multipurpose Adhesive Glue.
- Adhere label to card base using Dimensionals.
Check out the amazing creations by others participating in the blog hop:When you purchase the supplies to make this card, you will earn a FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! Woohoo! You can find the supply list at the bottom of this post.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9VMYUUHD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and the FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Here's a sneak peek of the amazing tutorial you'll receive!