Welcome to our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of very keen Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world who are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can inspire you to make creations of your own.
You may be starting here or you may have come from someone else's blog - either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed - so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin' Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin' Up!® teams.
Here's our amazing Creativity Abounds Design Team!
- Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 7" x 5 1/2" and score at 2 3/4". Fold in half to form cards base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the front panel using Stampin' Seal
- Cut largest circle from Stitched Shapes dies from Bumblebee cardstock
- Cut largest circle from Layering Circles dies from Basic White cardstock
- Stamp small dragonflies on Basic White circle using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Cut out large and small dragonfly from Designer Series Paper using Punch.
- Adhere large dragonfly on stamped circle using Dimensionals.
- Adhere small dragonfly above large dragonfly using Mini Dimensional
- Adhere to Bumblebee circle using Dimensionals
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Bumblebee cardstock 1 1/2" x 4". Score at 1/2". Fold on the score line.
- Apply adhesive to 1/2" fold and tuck behind Designer Series Paper in the middle
- Adhere to the right hand side of the inside flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 12-14" of braided linen trim.
- Wrap around card leaving enough on right hand side to tie a bow.
- Adhere to the left hand edge of Bumblebee cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere Bumblebee circle over trim to cover left hand edge using Dimensionals.
- Tie the trim in a bow on the right hand side of card.
- Adhere ladybug trinket using a Glue Dot
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Bumblebee cardstock.
- Fussy cut around sentiment using Paper Snips
- Adhere to card base using Mini Dimensionals.
Check out the amazing projects from the Creativity Abounds Design Team!
In addition to the amazing projects that are being showcased on our Blog Hop, each Design Team member has created an exclusive project for a tutorial! You can get all 13 projects as my Thank You for any order you place with me until February 16th! It is also available for purchase for $20 CDN! Here's a sneak peek of the amazing projects in the Tutorial Bundle!
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RP9U27ZJ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and the FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!