Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program again this year and happy to be participating in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. I'm glad you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. You can visit all of the other blogs using the links posted below.
The theme is THANK YOU and I'm sharing the exclusive thank you card that you will receive if you place an order with me from now until March 8th! My card uses the Enjoy the Moment stampset. Have you noticed this stampset in the January to June Mini Catalogue? I love the line drawings - it's so pretty. You don't have to do anything but stamp to get an amazing card!
What do you think? If you want to receive one of these cards from me, please an order!
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing folder.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 1" x 4".
- Punch tag end in the right hand side using Take your Pick Banner Punch.
- Adhere to the card base about 1 1/2" from bottom using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 2 3/4" x 4 3/4"
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Stamp image using Early Espresso ink.
- Colour using Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
- Adhere to Soft Suede piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals - about 3/4" from left hand edge
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink about 1/2" from left hand edge.
- Punch tag end on right hand edge using Take your Pick Banner Punch.
- Adhere to the card base in the middle of DSP layer aligned with the left hand edge of stamped piece using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Gilded Gems
Creativity Abounds Day of Inspiration
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
I'm excited to announce the Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial! The tutorial contains 62 projects featuring the Dandy Garden Product Suite created by Demonstrators around the World! It is amazing! Get yours for FREE by placing an order of $65 or more during January or February (Canadian residents only) or purchase it for $30 CDN.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG93QB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a thank you card by mail and email you a free tutorial as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the thank you card and the tutorial!