Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today I'm sharing the card that I gave to my husband this morning! I love how pretty this card is, maybe should have been a little less feminine for him, but oh well!
- Cut Sahara Sand cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Emboss piece using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
- Put Blushing Bride and White twine together and wrap around embossed cardstock twice and tie a bow on the left hand side
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White cardstock using Blushing Bride ink.
- Cut out using large die.
- Adhere gold cut out to centre of card using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere cut out heart in middle using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 white hearts on card base.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits - today is the last day to sign up for February kit