Today I'm participating in the Stampin Dreams Blog Hop. The theme is Movie & TV. It was fun to look through the catalogue with an eye to this theme. There are lots of ideas for projects! I chose to use the Nothings Better Than Bundle because the little cups remind me of "The Jetsons" cartoon from my childhood.
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Emboss Basic White cardstock with Painted Texture embossing folder
- Using Pool Party ink, use Blending Brushes to colour a small section in the bottom right hand corner
- Adhere to the Early Espresso cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Wrap Linen Thread around card stock twice about 2" from the bottom and tie a bow on the left hand side.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp 3 cup outlines using Early Espresso ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp inside of cups - 2 with Pool Party and 1 with Early Espresso (stamped off)
- Adhere to the card base over the sponged on Pool Party using Dimensionals.
- Adhere a small piece of Adhesive Foam Sheet (about 1 1/4" x 2 1/2") to a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. Cut out "coffee" using the Die.
- Peel off the backing and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere to the card base above "Coffee" using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Artistry Blooms sequins
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp cup using Early Espresso ink in the bottom right corner
- Stamp inside of cup using Pool Party ink
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Creativity Abounds Day of Inspiration
Join some of the members of the Creativity Abounds Design Team for a day of inspiration February 13th. We'll be live from 8am to 5pm Pacific showing you some amazing products and projects! You can join us on our Facebook Group to view the videos - join us live or watch the videos at your leisure!. There is no charge for this event! Just come and be inspired!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits